Last Updated: January 17th, 2024
1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you sign up for our newsletter, submit a query, or participate in our online activities.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2. How We Use Your Information
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
3. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
4. Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Contact Us